- 0203 5000 999
What is the Legal Pack?
legal pack is an information pack that contains the documentation prepared by the seller’s solicitor. These are available to download at the property details page on our website. A hard copy will usually be available on request via post or a soft copy can be sent via email too.
The essentials of a legal pack are given here:
- Official Copy of Register of Title (Office Copy Entry)
- Land Registry and Local Searches
- Special Conditions of Sale
- Property Information Form (TA6)
- Fixtures and Fittings Form (TA10)
- Management Information Form (TA7)
- Tenancy Agreements
- Planning Permission Documentation
- Any Insurances of the Property
- Building Survey Report
Auction team recommends that all elements of the legal pack are inspected by those wishing to bid and their legal advisors. The special conditions of sale will include important information such as completion date, any additional disbursements that become payable on completion, and overage clauses.