- 0203 5000 999
Selling your property at auction offers a host of benefits that are not available to you when selling using traditional methods.
A reserve price is agreed upon, this is the lowest figure you would accept and we cannot sell the property for anything less than that amount. A starting bid is set, then your property will be entered into the auction and will be advertised on various property portals with a fixed end date.
Buyers can view the property before the auction date and we encourage them to do so, as when they bid they are committed to purchasing your property. You will be kept updated with feedback from viewings and offers prior to the auction ends.
If you are selling unconditionally your solicitor will produce a legal pack with all the information a buyer will need to exchange contracts as soon as bidding ends and if the reserve price is at least achieved. The property goes to the auction room and will sell for the highest bid above the reserve if this option is agreed upon in advance. We take the reservation fee and deposit from the buyer and pass their details and the paperwork to your solicitors to complete the transaction.
Let’s talk about online auctions benefits...
- 0% fees to sell your property, nothing hidden
- No catch and fully transparent
- Non-refundable deposit paid by the buyer
- Immediate exchange of contracts
- Buyer is legally bound, once the bid is placed
- Fixed timescales for completion
- Achieve the desired result, by setting up a fair reserve price
- Costs nothing to speak to our dedicated auction department